If you are a SD card user, then you definitely know that deletion of information from SD card due to unforeseen reasons is very upsetting. Deletion of precious files is always a heartbreaking situation for SD memory card users and this situation becomes more critical if you do not have backup of those vital files. In all these circumstances, no need to scare much because a large number of recovery applications are available on internet to bring back deleted files from SD card. All these issues and worries will be solved if you use Undelete SD Card Software among other data recovery applications.
Before knowing how this application helps you to rescue deleted files from SD card, let us discuss the major reasons behind this problem that puts you in trouble by deleting precious files. One of the major reasons behind this issue is accidental deletion of information from the card instead of removing other unwanted files. Generally, this instance takes place when user connects their SD card on computer to make free space and to add new files. But in hurry, they unknowingly remove vital information too. This type of common human mistakes always causes deletion of important files and folders. However, evolution in the IT industry makes everything easy by developing utility to get back deleted info from SD card.
Few other reasons those results in deletion of files from SD card are listed here
- Improper plug and play procedure of the card always results in deletion of files.
- Sudden system shutdown because of power surges during data transfer operation also causes the same problem.
- Deletion of information during anti-virus scanning of the SD card.
- Sometimes, file system corruption makes the card inaccessible.
Whatsoever be the cause behind deletion of information from SD card, this application will sort it out easily. But you have to ensure that, if you end up with deleting files from SD memory card, then you have to stop using the card further. Because you can get back deleted information from the card until they are not overwritten with new files. After such instances, just use this application to revive deleted information.
Advance drive scanning algorithms of this program searches the card for deleted information by performing a deep scan. Moreover, you can use this tool to retrieve data from micro SD, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, CF and from XD card as well. And this utility is capable enough to rescue deleted files from SD card on Mac in few simple steps. Various types of SD card brands are supported by this software and some of them are: SanDisk, Sony, Kingston, Transcend, HP and many more. And if you are using ADATA SD card and facing data loss issues, then follow the given link: http://www.undeletesdcard.com/adata.html
Advance features of Undelete SD Card software are
- Supports more than 300 types of file formats like documents, spreadsheets, videos, pictures, zip files, etc. And also allows user to add new file signatures.
- Also allows user to retrieve deleted files and folders from hard drive, USB drive, external hard disk and from iPod as well.
- To avoid recovery of unwanted files, it allows user to preview the recovered deleted files so that you can see them before saving.
- To save time, user can save the recovery session to avoid rescanning of the SD card.
Follow few simple steps to undelete SD card data:
Step 1: Download the software on your system and install it. Launch the home screen and select "Recover Photos" option as illustrated in figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: On the next screen you’ll see two options, select "Recover Deleted Photos" option to proceed further.
Figure 2: Select Recover Deleted Photos
Step 3: Now you have to select the SD card from the list of drives as illustrated in figure 3.
Figure 3: Select SD Card
Step 4: Finally at the end, a list of recovered files will be displayed in front of you, select any file from the list to preview it as illustrated in figure 4.
Figure 4: Preview Results